(The following is a guest post by Pro Choice Appliance Repair, located in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada)
Pro Choice Appliance Repair
2100 Ellesmere Rd #211d
Scarborough, ON M1H 3B7
Washing and drying clothes is now considered a tiresome task for which most of the people have their own washer and dryers at home but what if these appliances too fail to perform their job? Then, the solution is to get them serviced and repaired either following effective DIY methods or through professionals offering a variety of dryer repair services. Some common types of dryer repair services that are offered by a number of professional appliance repair centers.
1. No Turning On: A problem that may need a dryer repair service is when despite of all efforts your dryer fails to turn on. Its quite obvious, that unless a dryer is turned on, it won’t work, so make sure to first try reconnecting the wires and plugs to see if it turns on and in case, it still doesn’t turns on, you must call upon a professional technician to resolve this issue of your dryer.
2. No Heating: Another common type of dryer repair service that may be required at some point of time for your washer dryer is when it stops heating to dry the washed clothes. Your washed clothes will be of no use if they don’t get dried through the heat of the dryer, so this can be a really big concern for many dryer users. The most possible reason for this kind of problem is that a fuse has blown or a heating element has been broken inside the dryer that can be easily detected and repaired by a professional.
3. Drum Not Spinning: If the drum does not spin, you might require a dryer is when the drum of the dryer stops spinning. This is a common problem faced by many dryer users around the world but therefore, it is easy to resolve too through many convenient solutions offered by professional technicians.
4. Strange Noises: Another common dryer repair service for which one may need to hire a professional appliance service is when one notices strange noises coming out of the dryer when it is run. In this scenario, the dryer is functioning properly but making unusual noises which if not repaired on time can do further damage to the whole washer dryer. So, it is important to first check whether any cloth has got stuck between the inner and outer body of the dryer and if nothing is found then call a professional help.
5. Motor Runs but Drum Doesn’t: Last of all, a common type of dryer repair service is when you notice that the motor of your dryer runs but the drum is not running. This is a common problem that can be easily resolved by replacing the belt around the drum that goes towards the motor or tension assembly unit. This is a quite a simple procedure that can be done by hand but only if the belt is broken, if some other problem is encountered in the belt, then it is better to avail a professional service.